How to apply for a school place
Parents wishing to apply for a place in FS2 starting in September 2021, can make their application from 9th November 2020 onwards. The National Closing Date is the 15th January 2021. To make an application you can:
- apply online via the Derby City Council Admissions website - it's quick and easy and lets you track the progress of your application:
- Apply by phone on 01332 642730 - this takes around 5 minutes.
- Apply using a paper form - telephone 01332 642730 to ask Derby City Council to send you one.
- If you make your application online, you will be able to access your decision on 16th April 2021 – National Offer Day.
- If you apply by phone or on a paper form your offer letter will be posted on 16th April 2021, second class.